Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Yoga’s reflection about her retreat at Maha Panna

In order to inspect the damage and reinforcement of parts, cars need to be repaired every year. How about us?

Everything is changing in this society, our body, mind, and soul will be affected whether positive or negative. Because of too many desires from the outside world, greed has become the most common habits. At this time, our psychology needs timely recuperation. I would say that Maha Panna is another home of my soul. 

In just 22 days, I learned a lot of knowledge that textbooks did not exist, and they woke me up with a blow and a shout. I used to be a princess at home when cookies were half eaten and I left it on the table; when I don't want to continue my TV show anymore I left it there as well. I thought someone would help me clean up everything by all the time, which caused a bad habit in my daily life - I became irresponsible and doing works with 3-minutes passion. My parents and I have noticed about the seriousness of the problem, I then gave myself a try. 

In the first few days, I was extremely tired because everything had to be done by myself and everyone was so fast that I couldn't correct my shortcomings in such a short time. My duty's assigned to the garden, if you don't want to be friends with mosquitoes, I think the mummy dress will suit you very well. From planting all the way to picking, people are all working hard under the hot sun, the first few days were hell. Gradually, I began to enjoy everything in the garden, "complain is not gonna help you anyway, let go of exploring more things." I told myself this way, throw away all distractions, focus on the present, ignore the past and do not worry about the future.


In the influence of nature, I have accomplished many tasks myself. I haven't felt this sense of achievement for a long time. Although I just finished my job, I always feel proud of myself at this moment. A week later, I slowly integrated into this big family, whether it is diet, daily routine, and interpersonal communication from the heart, I got a spiritual comfort. I do not dare to say how much I have grown up, but I feel that I am moving towards a better self. 

If you ask me which part of the day I like the best, I think it will be every revelation of Master at 6:30 p.m. But because of some professional Buddhist terms, what I could understand is limited, but occasionally Master mixed with some recent social dynamics, so I pulled back my interest. During the explanation, I was impressed by a remark until now: a person is like a bottle of sewage, which is placed on a quiet table, it will deposit, and then penetrate the clear water surface; but if the environment has been shaking, it will always be in turbulence again and again. This is the meaning of meditation. We must purify our hearts. 

In this short time, Maha Panna let me realize what the spirit of selflessness is, peace of mind could find real happiness. I am very happy to have an acquaintanceship with Maha Panna. In this complicated social circle, I seldom spend time with myself, so I have been in a depressing and coma for a long time. It's a good thing that I came here, and through the communication with everyone, I told myself that there's not much 17 years old for me to waste. It's time to cheer myself up. Time flies like an arrow, with such a good reason to experience the mystery of life must be firmly grasped, I and a girl from Vietnam, Young agreed to hang out here next time! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment